Contact Us & FAQs
- How long will it take to get my delivery?
Home delivery orders are processed in 3 business days.
- How will I know you received my order?
Depending on what contact information you provided (email or text), you will receive a message confirming that your order has been received.
- How will I know when to expect my delivery?
The day your delivery leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email or text message in the morning when the truck departs. Sometime that day you will receive your delivery. The driver will notify you at time of delivery. Be sure to provide your cell phone when placing your order.
- How do I reach someone at your office, and when will I get a response
- Expect a reply within 1 business day. We are doing our best and will reply as soon as possible.
- If you need an immediate response in regards to your home delivery: Contact us via the GREEN chat icon on the lower right corner of every screen or via Facebook Messenger.
- If you do not require an immediate reply and you have an existing order that you have a question about: Reply to the confirmation email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org, this way we have your order information in the email.
- If you do not require an immediate reply and you do not have an order: Email email@example.com with your question.
- Delivery Territory: I’m not sure if I am in the delivery zone, but I am still able to place an online order…
All towns in Bergen and Hudson Counties are in our delivery range.
Most, not all, towns in Essex and Passaic Counties are in our delivery range. If you know someone who received a delivery in your town, then we are delivering in your town!
The online ordering system cannot identify delivery territories or zip codes. Unfortunately, even if you receive a confirmation email after your order has been placed, we may call you within 3 business days to apologize and inform you that your address is out of our delivery range. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if we deliver to your town.
- Can I call and speak to someone?
It is best to email us or Facebook Messenger us instead of calling as we currently have reduced staff in the office and you may not receive a call back right away.
Please read all these questions and answers before calling us.
If the answer to your question is not here, and you cannot Live Chat, Facebook Messenger or email us at email@example.com, then call us to leave a voicemail message. 201-862-9920. Please allow up to 1 business day for a return call.
We are doing our very best to accommodate all our customers, please bear with us. Your patience and patronage are greatly appreciated.